:toscomm: :federation: Hot News! :federation: :toscomm:

Have an issue? Submit a ticket to UFStarfleet Support! (Must be logged into the forums to use this)
or through the UFS Discord Support System (More info by clicking here!)

If you are unable to login to your Forum account for whatever reason, you can either A) Contact your Commanding Officer to have your issue submitted on your behalf to UFStarfleet Support website or B) Contact CompOps using the UFS Discord Support System.

Did you know UFS has a Discord server - join your fellow fleetmates there today - Link at the top of this page.

Resignation - Commandant UFSMC

Oversees day to day operations of UF Starfleet Marine Corps, leader and supervisor of all functions of the Corps, including TRACOM, FORCECOM and more.

Moderators: Kressler Constantine, MilesPrower Dagger, Penney Lancaster

Jester Spearmann
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian
Duty Post: Commandant UFSMC
Ship/Station Posted:
Grid:

As most of you are aware I'm not a man of many words so consider this my resignation from UFSMC & UFS itself.
It has been a good run but with everything that has happened within the group I am not comfortable remaining in command of the marine corps nor as a member of the group itself. As of this moment I nominate my XO Kressler Constantine as future commandant.

Good luck
Jester
Access Service Jacket

ε Epsilon Company Graduate 081007

Need to contact me ?
ufsmc.dant@ufstarfleet.org

Mike Calhoun
Command - Fleet Admiral
Command - Fleet Admiral
Duty Post: Commander-in-Chief UFS
Ship/Station Posted:
Grid:

yes, I would run now as well Jester......you know it will be made public soon enough

Return to “Marines Commandant”