IMPORTANT NOTICE: The wiki has recently been updated with a new theme and layout. If you encounter any errors, bugs or unreadable information (like white text on white background, or something similar), please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a link in your e-mail to the page where the error is/was located for reference. For issues with your Service Jacket, please contact: email@example.com.
The UFS Aide de Camp position is the assistant to a UFSMC Command Officer. He/she assists UFSMC Command in paperwork, communication, personnel matters, and any other assistance UFSMC Command may need in the general running of the Branch.
- Assisting UFSMC Command in the maintenance of internal roster.
- Liaison between UFSMC and other UFS Branches and Divisions.
- Maintain Service Jacket and Branch personnel records for all the members under your command.
- This includes forum and Wiki work and maintanence.
- Assist int the monthly Reporting to UF Starfleet Chief of Staff.
- Including roster, project status, promotion recomendations, and awards and citations recomendations.
- Participate in Senior Staff meetings
- Or arrange a representative
- Assist in the planning and scheduling of Marine Activities such as Drills, Inspections, and Filed Trips to Combat Sites.
2385 - 100906 to 110318 - Owen Papp