From UFStarfleet Wiki
POSITION RETIRED AS OF 130617
The Head of the UFS Corps of Engineers is the commanding officer of a branch. Among several responsibilities, the Branch Commander is responsible for the management of roster, maintenance of promotion records, courses, delegation of activities and reporting to UFS Operations.
- Role Play your position as Head of starfleet Engineering Branch
- Make contact with Ship & Station Commanders to encourage handing out awards to Branch Members.
- Supervision of course's creation by UFS Academy
- Maintainance of Engineering Branch groups in ALL Metaverses (through Delegation)
- Maintain promotion records for all the members under your command
- Updating and Maintaining the Engineering LCARS Database
- Participation in group functions, such as ceremonies
- Involvement daily activities around the sim facilities (mingling, being available)
- Staff motivation
- Make contact with those whom you have not had contact with in 7 days or greater.
- Monthly Reporting to the United Federation Starfleet Chief of Staff
- Serve as an example of a good Starfleet Officer
- Investigate Member Problems and work to a solution as quickly as possible.
- Work towards Member Retention through regular contact and problem Solving.
- Keep records on a spreadsheet detailing the reasons for a Members departure.
- Recruit for your Branch.
- Work towards overall Branch staffing goals.
- Hand down projects from UFS Command to the Vice Branch Head
- Assist in Management of Construction Projects as needed.
- Collect all builds done for UFS, and package them for UFS Command.
- Ensure that all Branch Members have the opportunity to RP at least once per month.
- Generate and assist in execution of Branch RP with Ship & Station Commanders, especially Cascadia.
- Generate and assist in execution of Branch RP with the Head of Starfleet Operations.
- Develop new material and courses for the UFS Academy Engineering College.
- Maintain Monthly Meetings for the entirety of the Branch.
- 2381 through XXXXXXX - Cyril Barthelmess
- 2384 through 100514 - Wyp Luminos
- 100514 through pressent - Millenia Infinity
- Introduction to UF Starfleet
- Protocols and Procedures
- History of UFS 1
- Interpersonal Communications
- UFS Ethics
- Introduction to Leadership
- All Engineering Courses
Suggested (Not Required)
- Minimum 1 Year Time in Service
Suggested (Not Required)
- Petty Officer 1st Class or Lieutenant Commander