||Josie Sauber (Female)
||Date of Birth (Age):
||Place of Birth:
||Aboard the freighter Newport in orbit of Betazed.
||Federation Standard English
|Other Important Medical Information:
||Limbs have been replaced with cybernetics of unknown origin following an attack on the patient at a non-UFS station. These new replacements along with the air foils allow for enhanced jumping ability. The foils can be used short range flight capabilities, however, this action causes extreme stress on the patient..
|Other Identifying marks/Features:
||A "U" shaped birthmark above and to the left of the navel
||Andrew A. Ashcroft
||Chief Security Officer
|Josie Marie Sauber was born on the private freighter Newport, which was at the time in orbit of Betazed, on December 14th, 2359. She is the only child of her mother, the freighter's captain, and her father. Mr. Ashcroft quickly abandoned his post soon after Josie was born. His whereabouts are still unknown For the first few years of her life, Josie lived aboard the frieghter with her mother until the age of five when she moved in with her Grand parents Kate and William Sauber. They lived in Tycho City, a settlement on Luna, Earth's Moon. There she attended school and would wait for her mother to return home for her annual shore
leave. However, the Newport was reported missing near the Zadar system the in the summer of 2372 and was assumed lost with all hands. Josie took the loss of her Mother hard and withdrew from school for almost a year. She would look through de-classified Starfleet sensor scans and reports of the area for any glimmer of hope that the Newport was still out there somewhere. Eventually her Grandparents became concerned and took her to see a counselor to help her deal with the loss. Once she came to terms with the death of her mother, she continued her studies and finally graduated. She then shocked her Grandparents by enrolling in Starfleet and being dispatched to the Delta Quadrant. It is still not known why exactly she joined Starfleet so suddenly and requested to be sent off to the far reaches of the galaxy...
|Personal / Professional History
||Starfleet Service Record
- UFS Induction: 100920
- returned to Active Duty : 140630 (new TiG)
- Intelligence Analyst, Intelligence Analysis Division: 101019 - 101111
- Helmsman, USS Talisman-A: 101111 - 101128
- Yeoman to the Director UF Starfleet Intelligence: 101128 - 110311
- Cadet Company Second Officer, Gamma Cadet Company, UF Starfleet Academy: 110101 - 110128
- Cadet Company Commander, Gamma Cadet Company, UF Starfleet Academy: 110128 - XXXXXX
- Fleet Strategist, SS Nimbus: 110311 - 110809
- Executive Officer, USS Talisman: 110809 - 111214
- Executive Officer, Outpost Alpha: 111214 - 120308
- Yeoman to the Director UF Starfleet Intelligence, SS Echelon: 120308 - 120417
- Chief Operations Officer, USS Sheppard: 120417 - 120527
- Diplomatic Liaison, SS Astraios: 120527 - 120615
- Executive Officer, Pathfinder Research Facility: 120615 - 130115
- Science Officer, USS Hyperion: 130306 - 130526
- Intelligence Officer, USS Banshee: 130526 - 131229
- Chief Intelligence Officer, USS Shogun: 140630 - 150601
- Chief Security Officer, USS Shogun: 160129 - Present
|No records on file.
||No records on file.