IMPORTANT NOTICE: The wiki has recently been updated with a new theme and layout. If you encounter any errors, bugs or unreadable information (like white text on white background, or something similar), please contact: email@example.com. Please include a link in your e-mail to the page where the error is/was located for reference. For issues with your Service Jacket, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I am the backbone of the Marine Corps, I am a Marine Non-Commissioned Officer.
- I serve as part of the vital link between my commander (and all officers) and enlisted Marines.
- I will never forget who I am or what I represent.
- I will challenge myself to the limit and be ever attentive to duty.
- I am now, more than ever, committed to excellence in all that I do, so that I can set the proper example for other Marines.
- I will demand of myself all the energy, knowledge and skills I possess, so that I can instill confidence in those I teach.
- I will constantly strive to perfect my own skills and to become a good leader.
Above all I will be truthful in all I say or do. My integrity shall be impeccable as my appearance.
- I will be honest with myself, with those under my charge and with my superiors.
- I pledge to do my best to incorporate all the leadership traits into my character.
For such is the heritage I have received from that long, illustrious line of professionals who have worn the bloodstripe so proudly before me.
- I must give the very best I have for my Marines, my Corps and my Country for though today I instruct and supervise in peace, tomorrow,
- I may lead in war.