IMPORTANT NOTICE: The wiki has recently been updated with a new theme and layout. If you encounter any errors, bugs or unreadable information (like white text on white background, or something similar), please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a link in your e-mail to the page where the error is/was located for reference. For issues with your Service Jacket, please contact: email@example.com.
From UFStarfleet Wiki
|Office of Recruitment and Retention|
|*Branch: UF Starfleet Command|
|*Fleet Affiliation: UF Starfleet|
|*Location: Delta Quadrant|
|*Homebase: UF Starfleet Command Headquarters|
|*Division Head: Angena Ryba|
|*Vice Division Head: Vacant|
The Office of Recruitment and Retention deals with all accounts of R&R issues in all UFS Sectors.
The Director of Recruiting and Retention oversees all UFS efforts to recruit prospective individuals to become members of our organization, and also to retain current members. This includes the creation and development of new methods and materials to assist with recruiting and retention and the identification of new resources that can also aid in that endeavor.
- Develops and maintains recruiting material for sectors, colonies, and chapters to utilize
- Assists the Director of PR/Marketing with the creation of marketing templates for flyers that can be modified and distributed by chapters at conventions
- Develops a resource hub via the database of online sites available for all chapters, sectors, and colonies to use in recruiting efforts
- Provides recruiting and retention assistance upon request of sector and colony commanders and chapter COs
- Conducts periodic surveys to identify issues affecting member interest and retention
|Office of Recruitment & Retention|
|Director Recruitment & Retention||Angena Ryba|
|Deputy Director Recruitment & Retention||Vacant|