IMPORTANT NOTICE: The wiki has recently been updated with a new theme and layout. If you encounter any errors, bugs or unreadable information (like white text on white background, or something similar), please contact: email@example.com. Please include a link in your e-mail to the page where the error is/was located for reference. For issues with your Service Jacket, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Policy Under Review
Fleet Roll Call
Roll Call is a critical component of the administration of UF Starfleet. Roll Call serves the following purposes:
- Provides Command with an accurate listing of UFS Branches, Divisions, Starbases, Starships and Outposts
- Provides Command with a current roster of UFS Personnel
- Provides a guideline with which to reassign members from our group that have decided to leave or have become inactive to a correspondent status
- Eliminates the problematic and inaccurate practice of using Instant Messages and Notecards for Roll Call
Each member of UF Starfleet is required to make Roll Call at least once per standard month using the following guidelines.
- Each Branch Commander will create a new roll call thread using their assigned forum on the Roll Call Board each month.
Example: March 2008 Medical Roll Call.
- Each member is required to make a post on the appropriate thread.
- The Branch Commander will note anyone that has NOT reported in a given month. (Posting after the end of the month does not count.)
- The Branch Commander will report all members who did not report for three consecutive months to UF Starfleet Chief of Staff by the 5th day of each month using the Monthly MSR.
- The Branch Commander will remove all members from their Branch and Divisional groups that have not reported for three consecutive months.
- Command will assign the member to the Civilian role in the main UFS group using the Resigning Your Commission procedure in the Leave of Absences And Terminations page.