IMPORTANT NOTICE: The wiki has recently been updated with a new theme and layout. If you encounter any errors, bugs or unreadable information (like white text on white background, or something similar), please contact: email@example.com. Please include a link in your e-mail to the page where the error is/was located for reference. For issues with your Service Jacket, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are several Security Officers aboard each ship/starbase. They are assigned to their duties by the Chief Security Officer. Several duties are written down as to what we expect from you.
- Respond to monthly roll call Command code to Roll call (click here)*
- Guard sensitive areas
- Protect personnel and guests
- Carry out patrols
- Handle promptly to other threats agains UFS
NB. These tasks are an indication. The exact function details are subjected to the discretion of your CO (commander) of your assigned chapter.
- OCTS "Officer Candidate Training School" For Commissioned Officer Candidates only. Non-commissioned officers should study the following "electives" with special emphasis on those marked (!).
- Introduction to United Federation Starfleet !
- Protocols and Procedures
- History of UFS
- Phaser Safety !
- Phaser Type II Proficiency
- Phaser Type III Proficiency
- Simulator Training
- Introduction to UFS Security !
- Arrest, Restraint & Detention !
- Federation Law !
- Starship Security Systems I, Starship Security Systems II, Starship Security Systems III
- History of Law Enforcement
- Intro to Leadership
- UFS Ethics
Newly graduated Ensigns/Crewmen can fulfil the role of a Security Officer