IMPORTANT NOTICE: The wiki has recently been updated with a new theme and layout. If you encounter any errors, bugs or unreadable information (like white text on white background, or something similar), please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a link in your e-mail to the page where the error is/was located for reference. For issues with your Service Jacket, please contact: email@example.com.
Tactical Officers are the ships/starbase's gunmen. They assist the Chief Security Officer by running and maintaining the numerous weapons systems aboard the ship/starbase, and analysis and tactical planning of current missions. Very often Tactical Officers will be trained in ground combat and small unit tactics.
- Respond to monthly roll call Command code to Roll call (click here)*
- Uses the weapon systems accordingly
- Analyse and current missions
NB. These tasks are an indication. The exact function details are subjected to the discretion of your CO (commander) of your assigned chapter.
- OCTS "Officer Candidate Training School"
- Introduction to United Federation Starfleet
- Protocols and Procedures
- History of UFS
- Phaser Safety
- Phaser Type II Proficiency
- Phaser Type III Proficiency
- Simulator Training
- Introduction to UFS Security
- SIM: Security Officer Training
- Arrest, Restraint & Detention
- Starship Security Systems I
- Federation Law
- Starship Security Systems II, Starship Security Systems III
- History of Law Enforcement
- Intro to Leadership
- UFS Ethics
Newly graduated Ensigns/Crewmen can fulfil the role of a Tactical Officer