IMPORTANT NOTICE: The wiki has recently been updated with a new theme and layout. If you encounter any errors, bugs or unreadable information (like white text on white background, or something similar), please contact: email@example.com. Please include a link in your e-mail to the page where the error is/was located for reference. For issues with your Service Jacket, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|'First line of Defence'|
|Task Force One|
Task Force One is generally the TF that is in charge of protecting the Core System. Its Port of Call is the Ournal Class Starbase SS Tranquility which serves as the central hub for UFS Command and UFS Fleet Operations, orbiting the world of Pinastri Prime.
Task Force One consists of 5 other "player controlled" chapters and a supply of NPC Ships are also available for added mission support.
Task Force One was created when UFS Command realised the need for added protection of the Pinastri System from external threats. With increasing Hirogen attacks, UFS had been somewhat crippled and was in the process of a swift recovery. Chief of Starfleet Operations, Commodore Kermie Mistwallow discussed with Fleet Admiral Mike Calhoun about reorganising the Fleet in separate Task Force's in order to increase protection and spread out the ships more effectively.
Fleet Admiral Calhoun agreed to this proposal and Commodore Mistwallow and his vice, Lieutenant Leo Ravenheart began to reorganise the Fleet with the emphasis on being able to defend Pinastri more effectively. Several new Task Force Elements were created instead of the traditional Fleet who's port of call were often in the Pinastri System, for example, the SS Helmut Kohl in Sector 009H became the Port of Call for Task Force 3 thus allowing for a greater line of defense around the Pinastri System and having ships spread out further in the interests of exploration but still be able to return if UFS needed to muster.
Major Ships or Stations
Task Force Composition
- SS Tranquility
- Pathfinder Research Facility
- USS Veracruz (Allegiance)
- USS Banshee (Akira, Torpedo/Carrier)
- USS Talisman-A (Galaxy)
- USS Shogun (Sovereign)
- USS Agamemnon (Sovereign) NPC
- USS Darwin (Nebula) NPC
- USS Goddard (NPC Ship) (Nebula - assigned to Tranquility) NPC
- USS Altair (Prometheus) NPC
- USS Argus (Norway) NPC
- USS Mak'Ala (Norway) NPC
- USS Auckland (Excelsior) NPC
- USS Amundsen (Intrepid, Phaser Cruiser) NPC
- USS Nashira (Intrepid, Phaser) NPC
- USS Grenadier (Akira, Torpedo/Carrier) NPC
- USS Cazalet (Luna, Science) NPC
- USS DeBakey (Olympic, Hospital) NPC
- USS Dorvan (Steamrunner) NPC
- USS Kurai (Steamrunner) NPC
- USS Lakota (NPC Ship) (Defiant) NPC
- USS Rosenberg (Defiant) NPC
- USS Atoll (NPC Ship) (Sabre) NPC
- USS Foil (NPC Ship) (Sabre) NPC
- USS Katana (NPC Ship) (Sabre) NPC
- USS Claddech Mór (NPC Ship) (Sabre) NPC
- USS Blackfoot (NPC Ship) (Nova) NPC
- USS Kenya (NPC Ship) (Nova) NPC
- USS Descartes (NPC Ship) (Nova) NPC
- USS Ames (NPC Ship) (Venture) NPC