From UFStarfleet Wiki
- Class : Ambassador Class Starship
- Starship Type : Heavy Cruiser and Patrol Craft
- Registry : NCC-26501
- 3rd Fleet - Port of Call: SS Athena Station
- Constructed: San Francisco Fleetyards
- Affiliation: United Federation Starfleet
- Deployment: Delta Quadrant.
- Captain: Klarel Tigan
The USS Van Gogh, named after the famous 19th Century Dutch painter, was launched from the San Francisco Fleetyards in 2350.
In 2365 the USS Van Gogh was one of the first ships to arrive at the scene of the decimated Federation fleet at Worf 359, where it rendered assistance to survivors.
Starship Design Statistics
- Length :: 526 Meters
- Beam :: 322 Meters
- Draft :: 128 Meters
- Displacement :: 3.700.000 Metric Tons
- Cargo Capacity :: 42.000
- Hull Type :: Duranium Hull
- Decks :: 26
- Officers :: 250
- Crew :: 500
- Evacuation Capacity :: 2750