IMPORTANT NOTICE: The wiki has recently been updated with a new theme and layout. If you encounter any errors, bugs or unreadable information (like white text on white background, or something similar), please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a link in your e-mail to the page where the error is/was located for reference. For issues with your Service Jacket, please contact: email@example.com.
From UFStarfleet Wiki
- Class : Ambassador Class Starship
- Starship Type : Heavy Cruiser and Patrol Craft
- Registry : NCC-26501
- 3rd Fleet - Port of Call: SS Athena Station
- Constructed: San Francisco Fleetyards
- Affiliation: United Federation Starfleet
- Deployment: Delta Quadrant.
- Captain: Klarel Tigan
The USS Van Gogh, named after the famous 19th Century Dutch painter, was launched from the San Francisco Fleetyards in 2350.
In 2365 the USS Van Gogh was one of the first ships to arrive at the scene of the decimated Federation fleet at Worf 359, where it rendered assistance to survivors.
Starship Design Statistics
- Length :: 526 Meters
- Beam :: 322 Meters
- Draft :: 128 Meters
- Displacement :: 3.700.000 Metric Tons
- Cargo Capacity :: 42.000
- Hull Type :: Duranium Hull
- Decks :: 26
- Officers :: 250
- Crew :: 500
- Evacuation Capacity :: 2750
- UFS Starships of this Class
- USS Victoria (NPC Ship)
- [[*USS Van Gogh (NPC Ship)