From UFStarfleet Wiki
Yeoman is one who performs administrative and clerical duties.
They are a personal assistant to any commanding officer or their vices.
Yeoman must wear their home branch uniform of UFS Operations (Yellow).
Some google docs knowledge is a must or willing to learn (commanding officer or executive officer to show the yeoman the tasks to perform)
- Reports to the UFS Operations monthly roll call.
- Reports monthly to their Commanding Officer.
- Reports to the Commanding Officer for duty assignments.
- UFS History I: Politics and Pinastri
- Intro to UF Starfleet
- Intro to United Federation of Planets
- Intro to UF Starfleet Operations
- Phaser Safety
- Phaser Type II Proficiency
- Protocols and Procedures
- Simulator Training (8 Hours Minimum)
- UFS History II: Ex Astris, Scientia
- UFS History III: The Sword in the Stone
- Bridge Duty Stations
- Intro to UF Starfleet Communications
- Alien Languages 101
- Subspace Communication
- SIM: Operations Officer Training
- MSR Training
Suggestions (Not Required)
- Instructor Training
- Intro to Leadership
- Intro to UF Starfleet Academy
- Intro to UF Starfleet Command
- UF Starfleet Ethics
- UFSA Class Author's Guide
- Starfleet Origins I: Laying the Foundations
- Starfleet Origins II: Out of Many, One
- Historian's Craft
- Full Eight Hours of Simulator Training is Required.
- Class Requirements can be deferred at command discretion on an application by application basis.
Recommended (Not Required)
"Minimum Time in Service"
- UFS requires a minimum Time in Service of 0 months consecutive active service
- Yeoman to the Head of UFS Operations
- Yeoman to the Chief of UF Starfleet Operations
- Yeoman to Head of Corps of Engineers
- Yeoman to Head of UFS Intelligence
- Yeoman to the Head of UFS Medical